Monday, August 16, 2010

Crappy Couple of Weeks

  Well to recap the lady doctor visit, supposedly my worrying was for nothing. Everything came back just fine, so I know that I should be happy. She said that when I had the certain procedure to remove the dysplasia, it took the bad cells away and they shouldn't come back. The same with the HPV, having it be a virus it's just like a cold it just goes away on it's own at some point. She truly is a wonderful doctor and made me feel really good about everything.
 My biggest concern was that I wasn't going to be able to have babies anymore. She made me feel good about that, at the moment. She said that we needed to get my hormones straightened out first and then go to the Rheumatologist.
I have been in so much pain, so the trip to the Rheumatologist couldn't come fast enough! We had to wait three months to get in to see her. August 10th finally came and went. I have been down pretty much ever since.
The appointment didn't even last twenty minutes. Tommy said she reminded him of one the NJ Housewives. She was just so forward and came across kind of rude to me. I was very intimidated, actually. I just couldn't believe that a whole year of pain could be explained away in that short amount of time.
She, Dr. C, sent me off to get X-rays of my feet, knees, hips, and hands. I got a shot of steroid and some sort of a pain killer(non- narcotic for once Praise the Lord) and a few new prescriptions.
 So now I am left waiting once again for more blood work to see if what she said was correct or not.
Dr.C said that what I had was most likely Rheumatoid Arthritis.
If it hurts like crap, snap crackles and pops, then it is probably...
Is a very scary disease. If it turns out that this is what I have, it solves many things. Yet, it complicates the future baby making plans.
Dr.C explained that during pregnancy all your symptoms go away.  After delivery, within minutes to a month, the symptoms will come back with a vengeance.
Now I already had a horrific pregnancy with a million complications so we are putting baby making on hold for now with a great deal of tears falling from my eyes.
Tommy is just ready for me to feel better, as am I. I am tired of being so tired. Tired of the pain and weakness. Some days I can't even get out of bed. So my loves, we will see what the Dr. Ladies say.I write this without looking back(so forgive misspelled words), because as I said. Saying no "FOR NOW" to no more babies is so very hard for me. It is just for my safety and sanity. Oh and my sweet Tommy. God please keep him near and dear to me, don't let him give up on me.
Another goodnight.
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment's are just one piece of what makes my blog "Sweet"... Thanks for the love! Elizabeth