Monday, April 11, 2011

Easy

Holy cow,I feel incredible today!

I am so used to having bad days with my Fibromyalgia that when a good day comes around its magnificent!!!

The only bad thing on these "good" days, is that I feel so good I usually over do it and them I am miserable the next couple of days!

You want to know something frustrating?

When I have wonderful days like this, my husband is a whole lot nicer to me!

I asked him why and he told me that it just makes him happy when I feel good and it is easier to be playful and loving.

My response?

I was mad!

I understand his point of view of course, but

my thoughts are if I feel bad why not be nice to me?

Wouldn't that make me feel better instead of him acting super frustrated and upset?

I think so.

He thinks not.

Oh, another thing!

The days that I feel good, are the days he is always tired or just in a mood!!!!

What the crap????

I told him today if he didn't just suck it up and be in a good mood, I was going to make sure I never felt good again.


Well, my son Blayze and he are laying down on the couch about to take a nap.

Today is just such a peaceful, easy day.


I love it when we can just sit around and talk and playI will say goodbye for now!

Hope everyone has as wonderful a day as I am having!

Love ya!

Liz

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fabulous day doll!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having a great day today too! I'm a new follower.

    Donna
    http://potofgoldgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to both of you girls!
    Thanks for the new follow Donna! Please tell all your friends!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Your comment's are just one piece of what makes my blog "Sweet"... Thanks for the love! Elizabeth